Tuesday, April 17, 2007

 




Okay I'm trying to upload some pictures of quilts I've been working on this year.. Nothing truly completed. The big maple leave thing is the round robin from quilt club. It is really bright.. I have another collage of all 6 quilts together at the our out of order meeting..

This is a sorrowful day with the day after the events at VT... Who would have thought this possible.. How sad.. So scarey and sad..

Windy here in Central Florida..I will quilt most of today...

Labels:


Comments:
Hi Sharon, just popped over to say "hi" and sorry that I haven't been around much for awhile. I kinda almost stopped the reading of blogs in order to get some sewing done.
But I'm back at it now, or at least trying.
Love the patches quilt and really love the string squares.
Looks like you are keeping busy. Big hugs, Finn
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?