Thursday, November 18, 2010

 
Cat, trees, hearts and Santa. works in progress. Design dreams. And Fall leaves. I can't seem to get this photos in any kind of line or arrangement. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. Fall leaves are turning and falling. My body is aching and cracking. My mind is wandering, too.. Where do I go from here.. How to I get these projects organized.. We will see.. The Santa is almost ready for a new home .. The hearts will be placemats.. The trees will be a wall hanging and the cat will be a pillow for gift giving. Pot holders and potato microwave bags will be Christmas gifts..Thanksgiving will be spent will Daughter and here children here in Alabama.
Christmas will be spent here by ourselves.. Looking forward to a quiet Christmas. Have a great Holiday season..




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?