Tuesday, February 09, 2010

 





Pictures of the treasures that arrived in the mail yesterday.. Dear Friend Keo made me a fully lined fleece jacket. All I've been saying is how cold I am. What a blessing. I was almost going to sleep in it last night. LOL.. The blue pile of stuff is the blue quilt I started last week in progress. I have all the blocks cut out and the four patches sewn and all the half squared triangle blocks sewn .. All 168 of them.. Now off to start joining things together.. The other two tops and stack of blocks came from dear Friend Carol. I am so blessed with wonderful thoughtful friends. How great is that on a dreary foggy misty rainy day.. New potentials.. Who will receive all these quilts when they are done I do not know.. Baking bread today, too..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?