Monday, October 19, 2009

 
What can I say.. I never get the pictures I really want to post.. Great visit with my daughter and her kids.. Spent day at Tannehill Historical Park, Birmingham Botanical Garden and when to an orchard to get apples in-spite of the rain/mist and slight wind. Kids painted pumpkins and were in the car way too long.. Thanks for McDonalds stop for coffee and apple pies.. We never seem to have the time to make wonderful meals. Simple plus leftovers.. Made an apple crisp.

It is too cold here for my liking.. This florida gal is going to have to adjust to weather in Birmingham.. Heats on already and sweat shirt and warmer pants. Dogs are huddling in their puffy beds too funny..












Posted by Picasa

Comments:
I should have know FF was sick when he was hiding under the pillows.. He finally got so his head was tilled to one side to figure that out...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?