Thursday, September 24, 2009

 

The sun is out so far today. Little flower found in my grass. How sweet a tree in late September.
I need to go back to the lake and take some photos. All the wonderful weeds of late September are in full bloom. We walked the lake yesterday and the dogs are just laying around this morning refusing to go this morning. Maybe they will do this walk this afternoon.

I got held up on finishing the baby quilt.. I kept breaking needle and having skipped stitches. Gave up on doing feathers and all seems okay.. I'm not ripping out what I've done already.. Just getting it done and on to the next one..

Dogs now barking at me to go for a walk.. I'm off to the lake and will remember the camera this time..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?