Friday, September 18, 2009

 
My husband asked me tonight why I do blogger and who would read it anyway.. I told him I do it for me.. It's my diary. I have never had many secrets if any. Life gets too complicated if you have to keep secrets. Life is what it is. So what can I say.. I am a very simple person who has used sewing to comfort me. It is where I go when the world seems to be falling apart or I'm lonely or angry or sad. It fills the void in my heart some how. I never understood how my grandmother could spend hour after hour at her sewing machine working away. And now I know along with being away for her to earn money to support her family, it was a way for here to find personal peace and fulfillment. She was always happy to see her creations complete. Dresses for me.. Dolls dresses which I wish I had now that I'm this old lady with my mother's naked doll. She needs a grandmother's dress. I guess I need to step up to the plate and make her a dress even if it would not be quite as perfect as I'd think my grandmother would have made..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?