Friday, September 04, 2009

 




It's September an where has all the summer gone for sure... It's gone to weeds. LOL.. I'm baking bread today and we are going to use up all the food that is floating around here. Yes, I have been working on the orphan quilt. It is totally free motion quilted at last. Now the binding and it is done.. I feel I will send it to my sister who had surgery on August 4, She is slowly getting to feel better.. The little pumpkin was featured in the newest Fons and Porter..Of course I changed it a little and made it a little bigger.. My dear husband wanted to take it to his office today.. I couldn't part with it yet.. But I'm sure it will wind up there. I have started a purple, pink and white baby quilt.. It needs to be done by the end of October that seems foible ...But I've cut it out and there are 675 two inches pieces .. Easy Sure.. What am I think'n... It's just a sunshine and shadow. I look at the piece and wonder if I cut out the correct amount.. Sure I did..

We will be spending the weekend doing another fix on the house.. The door to the deck fell apart Monday.. So how hard can putting in a new door be.. Maybe I should tape this for Renovation Nightmares..There is always something that goes a rye with this so called oh it is so simple... Off to quilt and bake..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?