Sunday, September 20, 2009

 





I really do not pay attention to the amount of pixials that I can upload. Preview of fall here.. Tree in neighbor's yard is turning just ever so slightly. A pic of my shamrock blooming. I fear it will not survive here. But I just have this soft spot in my heart for shamrock. I've had this particular one for over 10 years. He or she has been such a faithful little plant. The beef soup and corn bread I made last night was wonderful. The red bud tree is letting mother nature turn her leaves to gold ever so slowly. My quilt is in the quilting stage. My sewing machine is complaining about all the twisting and turning. I think I must have ever so slightly bent the needle.. I will replace and see if that solves my problem. I have even vacuumed all the dust out of all those little hidding spots. Check the threading and adjusted the tension. Made sure feed dogs are down and IDT is disengaged.. Yesterday, I stopped quilting long enough to make a new slipcover for my sofa cushion. As I was doing this thinking throw the thing out.. Then the dogs looked at me and said. "But,, we love this old sofat. So it stayes with a new green cover. I was these covers about every week.. i sould go in the business.

It is raining still here in ALabama.. Does it ever stop. Quess I should go do some sewing.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?