Thursday, August 20, 2009

 




Where does the time go.. It has been busy weeks since my last post.. Spent 5 days with Sandy as she had sprained her ankle walking in NYC.. Not fun for a vacation. I made a wonderful loaf of bread after driving home 6 hours.. It was easier to make a loaf of bread then get in the car and go to the store.. The dogs had gone down with me. They had a great time in my daughter's fenced yard.. No leases for 5 days. They were in heaven.. butterfly and flower from Sandy's yard.. I also made some wonderful zucchini fritters.. I'm having two women over for supper from DHs job. Need to start meeting people up here anyway I can.. Thinking about doing some volunteer work somewhere here too.. Still working on crazy Christmas scrap quilt.. I'll do a photo here.. I have 87 blocks done and looking for 43 more.. I'll get there.. need inspiration for a girl and boy baby quilt.. Just been working around this house still washing things.. walls, blinds, bathrooms stairs to basement, and spraying for bugs.. Bit by some kind of spider I think.. Boy, it made me feel terrible and got this ugle red area the size of a quarter.. Took pic of it.. Cortisone and zyrtec seem to be working.. Went to eye doctor who specializes in glaucoma.. He says I never had glaucoma.. didn't need drops or the surgery that I had.. Malpractice.. or miss diagnosis.. So that puts the past weeks in writing..

Comments:
Hi Sharon,

Thanks for the photos. I love the one with the dog looking up at that large loaf of bread. Reminded me of the story my sister just wrote to us of how difficult it has been to find a way to continue baking her bread since the moved to Japan. The ingredients are just not there of too costly, but she did manage to bake at least one loaf so far.
Take care,

Margot
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?