Wednesday, June 17, 2009

 



Where has quilting gone..
Gone to boxes that can't be found.
Gone to cleaning corners of windows.
Gone to wondering what to do with weeds as tall as my head.
Gone to dogs who don't know where they can walk.
Gone to cats hiding under the beds.
Gone to things that need fix'n.
Gone to days that seem to short.

But, soon I will find the boxes and machines will start humming again.
Hopefulness prevails here.

So I keep opening boxes.. My dear youngest son has arrived to paint the red dinning room a calmer color. He his fiance will open boxes and stuff .. stuff onto shelves.
We will visit and have a few meals and then he will return to his home. Hopefully reassured that his parents are safe in their new home..

Life goes on day by day.. And boy will I have the mother of a garage sale when the cooler weather comes to Helena in the fall..

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?