Thursday, May 14, 2009

 

Here is my little screech owl who comes back each year to raise her little bird baby's in my gutter. I keep telling her she will get wet. But, she is a faithful little momma. I'll miss her when I'm gone to Alabama.

If I get to Alabama at this rate .. There is always some piece of paper work that isn't done correctly or missing or late. Not on my part but the lenders, sellers, and other people that need to be scheduled. What is the next challenge..

I'm working to get four quilts done before I leave.. I must be losing my mind. That is about it for today. I would like a big fudge sundae or a large hamburger with cheese and pickles ... Not low fat or low sat.. Guess, I will have my beans, broccoli and pasta for dinner..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?