Monday, March 09, 2009

 
Wow MARCH 9th, 2009
Where does the time go. What have I accomplished in a month.. Wall in Utility room repaired. Painted it a khaki greenish tan.. I like the color so much I pained the master bedroom's bath the same color.. I love it .. So much better than the previous pale pink.. What was I think'n.. Yes, I know, I did that to get in my husbands face.. Hee Hee.. He really never cared.

The house we had put a contract on that we didn't get ... went into contract in Dec the last week to someone else. I just let it go.. Saying if God wanted me up there he would make a house available.. Well this week got a call from realtor .. Are we still interested in property.. The contract on it is falling apart since these people can't seem to get funding.. So we get a second shot at it.. Maybe..

Let see what else.. Had a tooth pulled .. one with old root canal and crown.. Cracked most likely a couple of years ago and smouldering infection.. Feel so much better.. I know that is crazy. I don't have 4500 dollars to do the implant thing.. So I will live with the space.. Life is short..Dentist also found two new cavities. How does that happen when I go every six months..

I also went to Tally and visited for 5 or 6 days .. Ranen's birthday party. It was a great visit.. I may be going back up this month and kids are coming here for 5 days for spring break.. Life goes on.

I am re installing new molding around the utility room door and fixing a shelve in a cabinet.. Boy do I surprise myself.. Gotta get back to work
I will be getting a new camera so I can up load pics again..
Peace and Joy daily..

Comments:
The quilts are beautiful! And, you amaze me with all the projects you have going and seem to accomplish every one. I only think about doing something and never seem to get around to it.
Blessings to you this Easter!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?