Monday, March 02, 2009

 
February 2, 2009

I'm still quilting but have been unable to post because my old 1998 computer is sooo slow on the Internet and even trying to work on it.. So I broke down and got a newer computer.. Really happy with my new HP.. There is a learning curve here .. But I'm heading toward success.. My camera doesn't work on this computer .. So I'll have to get a new little computer and then post a whole bunch of finished projects..

I've been using up all those orphan blocks from other projects over the years.. I went to Tallahassee for my Grandson's Birthday.. Had a great time. Got a little crazy a fabric sale and came home with 31 yards.. I laughingly told a friend I had enough fabric for the next 27 years.. Most likely pretty true.. Then a friend was throwing out quilting books and fabric.. I came home with another 7 or 8 yards and 5 new books to me.. I'll pass a rotary cutting book on to a neighbor who is getting into quilting.

I'm working on a quilt using "Lazyqalquilting" funky letter blocks.. It's orphan blocks and funky letters, applique vine leaves and flowers.. Love Life.. It will be funky for sure.. But, I always love just starting and seeing where the fabric leads me.

I will have to wait til the end of the week to get a new camera.. Excited.. So much to take pics of.. I guess I should get some work done today.. It's really cool and windy down here.. So quilting sounds good.. and cooking another pot of soup .. My favorite food...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?