Tuesday, November 04, 2008

 
I'm still alive.. Still quilting.. not as fast as I'd like. The dogs are still my companionship.. How pathetic is that..My words seem to fail me.. I want to shout out and yet not understood.. I would really like to get a big trash truck and throw out half of the stuff.. stuff.. stuff.. in this house.. But DH is a saver.. for that day that will never come.. We have to carry our memories in our heads and hearts not on our backs in the form of things.. Things don't fill your heart... But yet I do make quilts which are things, does giving them away count for not carrying them on my back. But, would I carry some of them on my back ... Yes, my purple queen size quilt, my little seasonal quilts, my crazy scrappy quilts.. It's getting heavy carrying all these quilts.. How far will I carry them with me before I pass them on to someone else to carry and love..
Gotta get my camera working.. Got finished projects to post.. But not the double wedding ring.. But contemplating starting another one.. What am I think'n.. all those little pieces.. Pieces of life..

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?