Thursday, September 11, 2008

 
Quilts, Quilts , Quilts...

My machine repair guy calls today.. my Pfaff 2027 has a failing motor.. who would have thunk.. that a 2 1/2 year old machine would need a new motor.. And my second pfaff is ailing too.. Hoping it doesn't die before he gets the older machine fixed..What luck.. Why me.. Maybe I sew too much..
My DD is baking bread.. a family tradition.. My grandmother baked bread, my mother baked bread and I baked bread.. So nice to know that some traditions get carried on..
The world is a crazy place .. but good to know that some little things continue like baking homemade bread.. I need to make a loaf of bread, too.. with butter and jam right out of the oven.. I"ll take a pic..too.
Boop Hooh.. I can't up load the pics of quilts.. can't find server..what the heck is that.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?