Friday, September 12, 2008

 



Quilts in progress.. I need to figure out borders for the wedding ring.. I just can't face 180 half triangle quilts and applique borders.. I need to get this finished and off my plate.
the black challenge thing will get a ufo back to add to it's craziness. and the the green scrape nine patch will get finished soon too I hope.

My machine finally made it onto the guys work bench 6 weeks after I dropped it off.. Now he finds out that it needs a new motor which doesn't seem to be under warranty. Thanks Pfaff... and my newer Pfaff by a year is acting up, too.. Never dull..

But, I will keep sewing.. and mowing and cleaning and walking dogs... Okay, I can only up load on pic at a time.. what's with this..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?