Thursday, July 24, 2008

 





It's been ages since I blogged.. Because my computer is getting slow as frozen snot.. and using a land line sucks.. I'm really in a great mood.. My DH thinks I'm the reason our house isn't selling.. He has no understand of what's going on in real estate in Florida.. Can't get mortgages, can't get home owners insurance and the taxes are killing everyone.. not to mention the cost of gas, and milk and food and everything else.. It's either you buy a gallon of gas to mow the "F ing lawn" or you buy a gallon of milk.. Crazy world.
Enjoy the pics .. the one is crazy quilting lady in some for of progress and the other is the patriot quilt I did with group in May.. I really have enjoyed it.. The new chandelier in dining area is great to work under.. super brite for my failing eye sight.
DD had her baby july 10th.. 9 lb 2 oz boy 20 1/4 inches.. He will be starting with some football team for sure.. name Kaniel North.. Different.. But, interesting.
dogs are doing well and little black dog sits guard ... No one can come near with out a bark .. not the deer, or the squirrels or the blue jays which have been feasting on the live oak berries.. The deer ate up the butterfly bushes and the small cider tree and two crotons and two hibiscus bushes.. Guess they were hungry. They left the ginger alone.. must be too spicy and the shamrocks.. Crazy animals. I did get to harvest my small pineapple.. I need to take a pic before I get five bits from it.. I do love growing bromiliads. I've got about 10 different varieties.. They just keep growing and blooming..
My Pfaff is in being worked on.. It started making this horrible clicking noise and then broke about 5 needles.. Figured something needed work.. The guy is so behind he will have it for 6 weeks.. Having terrible withdrawal symptoms.. Started crocheting an afghan.. Crazy .. I know..
Going to Birmingham to nurse DH after he has his nerve surgery on left arm.. that is if he can pass his ekg.. People with pulses of 44 are always scary to doctors.. He's been that low for years and years.. But, let them check it out again.. He was a runner and still runs.. Has a cholesterol or 150... I know all of us who struggle to get just below the magic 200 can't stand him.. And he eats ice cream every night.. I eat oatmeal everyday and count fat gram and still struggle.. Not fair.. Not fair..
We have gone from drought to flooded back yard.. I should have loaded some of those pics too.. maybe I'll try.. It's soggy.. No water birds yet.. But lots of frogs screaming into the night...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?