Sunday, January 13, 2008

 


Good morning! In my time zone it's round 4:30 am.. blogger has another. That's okay.
I've been up since 3:30 am .. Most likely insomnia from being put on Levquin for a swollen Chin.. Crazy.. cellulist ... from what.. maybe a spider i stirred up moving all this stuff around this place trying to get ready to move..I hate moving.. If i could just take only the stuff I really couldn't replace...like quilts and sewing machines and fabric.. maybe my dishes and Nick Knacks that remind me of the past.. I'd be fine.. But DH wants to take every last National Geographic from year one... It's all on CD or DVD.. All those old albums are collecting dust.. the old record player does work but the wiring required is a waste of copper or aluminum..The kids are gone .. we don't need toy boxes anymore.. I made him throw out two very badly rusted bike frames from 35 years ago.. He was parting with gold.. yes, if he was a welder and used these rusty parts in a sculpture I'd understand.. But, he is a nerd.. He's a crazy motorcycle rider on the side.. he's a retired pilot. He has no leaning towards artistic at all.. But, I do still love him. He tries to do woodworking, but the scientist in him get overly detailed to really get to the end product..

But, I'm wandering on as I usually do.. My heart is sad.. but quilting brings me joy. So I am excited about Janis's gift of her unfinished quilt.. It's orange and rust and brown's and a little green. and some gold.. It will make a nice autumn tone quilt..
I managed to get a new pic of the dogs on the cold day in January January 4th ..2008.. I had made Chloe a new hot pink dog blanket type coat.. She is such a ham sometimes.. though a little 7 pound one.. French Fry is getting to be a big lazy goof.. We three do still miss sophie.. Keeping my eye out for a replacement.
So I'm uploading a random pic from 2006... Still musing about how fast time goes and yet how slow this night has been ...... but I will feel better soon and life will go on.
My dear youngest son will be coming over to help move furniture for the carpet installation.. I'll post some pics of this adventure.. Like my life isn't mixed up enough right now.. Where is simplicity... and calm.. I must look for this ..
Ah the pic is a Christmas wreath log cabin I made in the 80's when I first started quilting.. i still us it every Christmas.. I love Christmas quilts.
No much else to do right now.. Maybe go back to bed..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?