Tuesday, December 11, 2007

 




December 11, 2007.. Where has the month gone.. Yes, moving to Birmingham in January coming way to fast.. I have decide to stay in Florida for most of the time with our house until it sells. That could be years in this housing market. I'll just keep a sewing machine and fabric and keep quilting..
Hopeful the pics are of a boy baby quilt that I need to sandwich and quilt and my Christmas angel. I really think I want to make more of her.. She is about 20 by 18 inches. I need to do her in other colors.. Rocky the rooster is coming along slowly need to cut out all his tiny tail feathers. And I need to get the borders on the bow tie and quilt that too.. Also keep making more crazy quilt squares for another crazy quilt for my daughter.. I just sent her the Christmas alphabet quilt. going to go see the grand kids for Christmas, but staying in a residence inn so dogs and I have a place to escape too from the crowd.
Now to get to work on some packing and quilting.

Comments:
I love your angel quilt. You are soooo talented. Have a blessed Christmas with the kids.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?