Friday, August 31, 2007

 
Where has this month gone. It has been super hot, humid, but definetely lacking in thunderstorms or any form of presipatation. We may be moving for job reasons and I have mixed feelings about that.. But, I'm a pretty flexible person. so I'll deal. I've managed to make 6 more little neonatal quilts for donation. Working on my own creation for quilt club challenge. It will be funkie as usual. Also tried a pattern from the Friday afternoon quilting group.. So it's not that I'm just sitting around.. Just not moving very rapidly.. Got bite up with something a week ago when I was out with the dogs.. Still red spots over both of my arms .. Such is the fun of dog walks. Will post the pictures of neonatal strip quilts later.. They are very funkie too..and the beginnings of the Christmas challenge piece..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?