Sunday, July 22, 2007

 
Where does the time go.
I'm having glucoma surgery on my right eye on wednesday of this week. My husband asked what are the possible things that could go wrong.. I said I guess I could be blind.. But, then if I do nothing for sure there would be slow blindness.. I need my eyes to sew.. So I'll take the risk..Left eye scheduled for August.. I pray no hurricanes will happen during the end of August..so I can get this done and on to other things..
I promise to take photo's of all my 8 quilts that I finished this past 6 months.. I'm playing with a calender quilt right now.. Have gone to a new quilt group meeting for a club I was invited to. They mostly do donation work.. which is great.. They meet at night and that is hard with fibromyalgia.. I'm usually beat by evening, but I made the effort..
So hopeful.. I will post all those photo's of crazy quilts.. oops.. there are nine? Plus one I gave to grand daughter that I didn't get to sign or photo.. She was so sure her momma packed it in the car.. DOn't for get my quilt... Funny little girl..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?