Friday, June 22, 2007

 

Okay, this should be a picture of one of the messy rooms in my house. Quilting has taken over every square inch here. It's either quilt or clean and quilting always wins.

I am struggling with my elevated cholesterol. For a long time I have just ignored it. But 100 points above normal and 90 points above normal LDL .. Bad cholesterol. I'm convinced I need to work on this.. So low fat diet seriously attempting and doing red yeast rice. And 6 weeks and we'll see if I'm making a dent in this.. Plus lots of oatmeal.. It's an attempt.
I've got 7 quilts completed and 8th needs binding.. So feel like I have accomplished something in the last 6 months..
Off to watch Nasa select and see the shuttle come home.. Watched the lauche two weeks ago. It was really neat. Wish I could write more eliquently like some of you do..

Comments:
I'm with you - why clean when you can do something fun? I've been cleaning in my used-to-be dining room tonight. It's mostly crafts and photos. Had to clean to get to the cabinets where the photos are stored. Looking for more to scan.
I like your kitchen. Beautiful cabinets......
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?