Thursday, May 24, 2007

 

Picture is my flag picture ...for Memorial Day. It will be a long weekend here. Nickie goes home to his owner who will be home from a trip to China today.. We all survived..Nickie had a great time being part of my pack.. Running in the back yard.. Chasing squirrels, diggen in the dirt and going for long walks.. And sometimes short walks. Sophie is slowing down. She really didn't want to walk today.. down three houses and sat down .. That was all she wrote..

I'm hand quilting a baby quilt right now.. about 1/3 done.. Fun with those applique flowers we did at Brooks house.. I'll take a pic when I get a little farther along. I finally got those scrap 8 X 8 blocks done there are 85 of them .. So we'll see how they look together.. Very scrappy and old fashion I would think.. No sure about border.. I've also been making more of those 6 1/2 inch blocks of scraps sewn on muslin base for that crazy quilt.. Not doing a border, just more blocks and a black binding.. Also making red, white and blue star blocks..not sure for what yet..

Salute to our flag .. to all of the veterans..includeing DH and me.. BE Proud.. We still are a great country..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?