Monday, May 21, 2007

 

Good morning sunshine...I had this little screech owl sitting on my porch for six or seven hours yesterday.. She has a nest under the porch soffit.. I couldn't understand why she hadn't check on them .. and then she was gone.. she had two babys last year.. maybe this year wasn't as successful..It's hard to photo brown on brown. She is a cute little thing.. The cats and dogs keep an eye on her most of the time..She didn't seem to mind knowing she was high and fast and silent..

Not much quilting getting done.. I've been spring cleaning with elbow grease, soap and water.. Some progress made slowly..Kitchen is sparkling.. Now I need to move on to the dining room and then living area.. bookcases need going over and pitching..Slowly and steadily ...I will get through this house..

and then I hand quilt or knit in the evening..
The question is how much clothes do I really need.. And how many linens do I really need.. Time will tell when I get to the linen closet and my drawers... Much less I suspect.

Comments:
Cleaning and purging here too. Hard for this pack rat. Need quilting fix.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?