Saturday, March 17, 2007

 
Okay, I'm not so sure about this new blogger stuff..
But the news about the mammo re do is good.. Calcification in the old scar.. Hurrah for me.. Now good for another year.. And then we start all over again...

I've got 79 crazy quilt squared completed and only need about 11 more and I'll start string them together.. Plus, putting the 256 4 patches together.. I must be lossing my mind.. I'll see where these go...

Not much will get done in the coming week with daughter and kids coming for the week and brother in law and his wife and two girls.. He is always a character to have visit.. daugther and kids will bring fun to the week... beach.. zoo.. tea party.. running and laughing.. so now to see how this posts...

Comments:
Oh what a great relief this must be for you and your family. So glad that it turned out OK.

Keep chugging along

Your friend
Margot
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?