Tuesday, March 20, 2007

 
Life always has new challenges. Now it is my daughter's turn to wait for a biopsy on her breast.. She is being very positive and so have my friends who work in radiology doing mammo's. But then there is all those dear friends who are dealing with breast.. several have passed on and others we celebrate each year 11, 14 , 13, 6. They are all years to celebrate.. What's the statistics.. 10 to 20 percent malignant.. All we can do is deal with what ever is thrown our way one day at a time.

I'm crazy quilting.. I've got 88 blocks done. and 50 blocks to pass on to the last two members of our group to start working on their crazy quilt.. Carol and Susan aren't really into this project.. Or else they are as burnt out with this project that we started last year.. We share our scraps and make this blocks on 6 1//2 inch muslin back.. Sew strips and pieces in any crazy pattern your heart desires. It become addictive for some of us.. Truly amazing to see what you can make of these little bites.. or strips left over from other projects.. My four patches are going into 10 inch blocks .. So we'll see how this works out..and sunshine and shadow is only half pieced.. I guess, I like bouncing from one quilt to another.. I'll get my camera out and work on pictures soon.. If I can get to the point where I can publish this thing.. I can't seem to find my own blog on the internet.. Such is life..

Daughter is driving the 6 hours to visit today.. with the kids.. I'll be praying for safe travel the whole time..

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?