Friday, March 09, 2007

 

I wish I knew which pic is being uploaded.. Complete surprise. Such is life.

I have been having a very lazy quilt months.. I'm not inspired to do much of anything. I guess, I need more sunlight.. and I guess with this new time for daylight savings time I'll get my wish.. NOT..

I've got 5 donations quilts in varying stages of development.. I've made 256 5 1/2 inch 4 patches.. My husband tells me that is a prime number.. I really wasn't thinking that way. I was using up 3 inch squares from scrap fabric. So we'll have to see where they got from here..

I have finish my part of my quilt group round robin.. I wasn't really happy with much of what I did. But, it sure was a challenge. I will post the results that will be presented at the Apr 12 meet to make up for not being able to get together in March and then we will meet the last week in Apr also..

I want a new body. They one is just giving me a fit of pain from fibromyalgia right now.. Where is the answer of stem cells or magic pills or something holestic..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?