Sunday, January 14, 2007

 



So if I did the picture correctly there are two pics of sunrise yesterday morning. Onw will have the moon. It was so neat. The walking picture is a wild card..Have to see what it is.
Not much new here.. We riped up the great room carpet last weekend and I have spent this week vacuuming and nailing down the loose nails. Now plan on putting down a couple of coats of high performance floor paint from sherwin williams. So we will see what happens now.. to choose the real flooring choice.. It will take 5 years for hubby to make a decision.. Has to be the correct one that will last 100 years.. Okay hope you are laughing.

I've put the border on the next block for our quilt club round robin. It is getting harder to add borders since there are three borders already. But the challenge is fun.
I've finished the baby quilt for Michelle from my Vet's office who is having a little girl.. I'll need to take a finished picture. I had trouble with the one side border stretching out of shape.
Both my sons will be in Quincy Ill this week. for different reasons. Who would have guessed.. But, we'll see if they manage to see each other for even a quick meal since they both have different work schedule. Boy, life sure can be funny at times.
One day at a time...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?