Tuesday, January 16, 2007

 


Shamrocks, pointsetta's and african violets. Different.. My purple quilt done for giving this afternoon.
I'm in a cleaning mood and would like to get a dumpster and threw alot of junk out... My husband would have a heart attack so I will just sneak out small garbage bags of stuff for a couple of weeks.. Anything gone makes me feel better.
Dreaming of a new quilt project, but nothing definite yet. I'm helping a lady with a baby quilt on Thursday and teaching a friend Leah's utility quilting. She needs to see it and feel it to learn it.. So that will be nice to do.. MOre to come later.. I have to get serious about organizing my quilting material again..

Comments:
Looks like we are both in the mood to throw things away. I don't have a problem with my husband; it's me I have a problem letting go of things. But, I'm getting better. Love all your pictures.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?