Sunday, December 17, 2006

 





Where does the time go? The photo's should be of my latest quilting venture.. Thanks to Finn... I'm doing a little abc thing for chirstmas. only using 4 1/2 inch center block and then her patient corner thing ..of course I didn't make blocks just the sub units and only did a little riping here and there .. Always a little dislexia here and there..
My sewing machine is still in shop.. But, Mary kindly lent me one of her machines since I was showing signs of quilting withdrawal.. Good thing, because right now I could either scream or start throwing things a my husband of more than 30 years.. This too will pass as long as i keep my fingers and brain busy with quilts... No alcohol or tobacco,... just quilts..
Tomorrow is a dentist visit and then prayer group.. Prayer group is wrapping little presents that we bought for a near by nursing home.... Mostly toiletry stuff and socks.. Just little things.. I havent switched to beta and not sure I will till it is the absolute only thing I can do.. Stubborn old lady here..
Oh, pics of dogs.. white one is sophie and little black one is Chloe... French Fry was hiding from the camera.

Comments:
Love these Christmas blocks, where did you get them? Finn is such inspiration for all of us!
 
Hi Sharon, I love what you are doing with the 4.5" centers!! What a great idea...you are very clever to use those in that way.
So glad someone lent you a sewing machine, as it's a great aid to sanity!!
Love the puppy pictures..I can tell they are just sweet little loves and great company.
That's something I think I notice alot more in my later years. Maybe it is just after all those years of DH and kids!! Almost too quiet at times, thank goodness for Ebby..*VBS* Hope this finds you doing well, and in a good place as the holiday creeps nearer..*VBS* Come hang out at my blog anytime, and chat away. Big holiday hugs, Finn
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?