Sunday, December 31, 2006

 
Okay, Christmas is past.. J and m replied with .. yes, it was thought of you... blah..blah.. blah.. For me it is forgive and forgotten. Next year I will take Finn's advice and plan my own party..

But, to more pressing things. New Years resolutions.. I have never been much for those.. Last year I vowed to finish a whole bunch of UFO's and I did.. I didn't fuss that they were finished prefectly.. Just done and on their way to new homes. Most were grasiously accepted and enjoyed..
So what do I plan for this year..
One.. not too many baby quilts.. Looking to do 3 or four twin/full or queen size projects.. But, who knows what Fons and Porter will inspired me to start a new.
Loss weight.. Finn that's a good one.. I loss 5 lbs and then gain it back.. So we will try again.. and again every day.. Till I get this one right.
Get the clutter under control in my house.. Boy would that one be nice.
Get the floor replaced in the great room.. it was a soggy mess in Jeanne and still needs to get out of here..
I guess that is enough for this new year.. God Bless and have a good evening celebrating the new year..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?