Saturday, November 25, 2006

 
Oops the group moved quilt club to Dec 3... I guess everyone else is busy shopping. Me, I'm staying away from the craziness of the mall. But I did put up my wreath quilt that I made several years ago.. Will take a picture of it. I've made about 5 Christmas quits. Not sure if they will all make it up this year.. Since Hubby is planning on sanding and staining all the window frames.. Yuck.. why start these things in December when he sat around the house on his weeks vacation in September reading the news paper.. His favorite pass time.
I need a new project. But told myself I would not start another quilt until I got my sewing area cleaned up.. Is that possible.. I'll give it a try today.. and let you all know later today... Does Tofu and broccoli sound health today after all that turkey and ham.. Fasting sounds good too, but hubby would waste away .. He losses weight at the flick of an eye.. So lucky.. doesn't crave chocolate or cookies..

Comments:
Good Morning 2nd morning after Sharon, *VBS*. Good to see you are avoiding the craziness of Black Friday! I heard this a.m. that they expect 37 million people to do some sort of shopping this weekend! I won't be one of them...*VBG*
I'm back home and Ebby and I are just hanging out and taking it easy.
I was sorry to hear about household things being planned in Dec. Does put a glich in the plans doesn't it??
How are all your little furry friends doing??? I'm so very delighted to have Ebby here as a companion...and sorry I waited so long to agree to it. But we live and learn..*S* I look forward to seeing your christmas wreath wall hanging.
I've made 3 over the years. DD owns 2 of them, one traditional christmas one in autumn colors.
Other one was for a friend in Michigan but done with rose instead of red. Might even make my self one someday..LOL
Hugs for a happy weekend, Finn
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?