Saturday, November 11, 2006

 
Migraine from hell yesterday.. And 45 minutes of listen to sister C bitch and moan at me about how much she has done for the past 10 years ... Oh, God give me strength. and Blessing to deal with this crap... I am bowing out of it.. Sister L, T and J can jump in. Mom will do what she wants.. I sorry her brother died on the 8th... Her sister died on July 23rd. So she had every right to be depressed and sad. Today is the 5 year anniversay of her husbands death.. So she can be as sad and lonely as she wants.. I did call and she got out of bed and took her morning meds. So she is moving that is a good thing..
Now I'm off to do some shopping and celebrating Veteran's Day.. Yes, I am a veteran and so is my husband. So was my dad... was on the Quincey when it was sunk on Aug 9th w 1942.. he survived. What a great guy.. I miss him so much.. Miss his hugs and kisses and wisdom and kindness. Great patriot and loved his family. Okay, enough or I'll be crying over my no beer here..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?