Friday, November 10, 2006

 
Dammed if you do and Dammed if you don't..
I want mom to be in a safe place.. Maybe assisted living would work if she had enough money.. Nursing home just to get her walking better might be an idea.. But, she can't afford that and she considers it an insult to suggest it. My sister C wants her out of her house by January 1.. Really prior to that.. And Mom wants the hilton and not the motel 6... sister j has offer to come down and take her to her home. I've offered my home..or find her a low cost apartment here with assistance from home health aid ... No she canNOT leave the pool she has in West Palm... Oh, I just want to scream.. There is no answer... Yes, mom is depressed her sister died a couple of Months ago. and her brother died two days ago.. It hurts.. I understand that .. But, you can't just lay in bed and say I can't do anything until I get better. Will my sister put her out on the street.. I just don't know.. And sister L isn't answering her phone... All I want is for her Mom to be safe.. Is that too much to ask..

Comments:
Bless your heart! I know how hard it is to take care of your parents and have to deal with siblings who won't help.
Sharon, I will be praying for you to find the right place for your mother. And peace over the whole situation.
Pat
 
I know it's much easier for me to say,than to actually live...but..you can only lead a horse to water. You CAN'T make him drink.
It sounds as if you mom needs the security of what is familiar right now.
Like maybe too many "things"(people) are missing and she doesn't want anything else to change.
Don't take the whole burden onto your shoulders dearheart...please? Hugs, Finn
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?