Wednesday, October 25, 2006

 


Two pictures of the sunshine and shadow that I made using www.quiltville.com. Bonnie thanks for your inspiration.. Thanks to Finn for her encouragement. I am handquilting this quilt using pearl cotton and finn's directions.. Thanks so much.. for blogging quilting encouragement and ideas.

So what has been happening around here.. Not much.. going to visit and assisted living facilty with my mother later this week.. She needs to move out of my sister's house. Just pray we find something she can afford.

My heel pain continues, but it comes and goes.. Not sure what to do at this point. Not sure I want to go back to the doctor.. I won't take his dispensed pills. I want a more natural solution. Taking ginger right now.. can't take that qucasomine and condroten.. allergic.. Such a deal.. But, I'll just keep quilting my way through this thing..

Sophie is slowing down and not pooping right.. But, I'm not ready to let her go yet.. She is grumpy at times to the cats and the dogs.. and sometimes just sits down and refuses to walk. But she is just and old gal and can do what ever she wants in my book.. for being a surviver of that terrible time in New Orleans.. Wish she could talk..

Comments:
Hi Susan, what a bummer about your heel...we just need to figure out how to make that "heal" instead of heel...*VBS* I'd wish it away for you if I could..*S*
The quilt looks great...I love your colors and what a great job of co-ordinating them.
Wow..you're trying the perle cotton quilting??? Good for you...*VBS* It's really pretty easy and not as demanding of accuracy as the other kind. Don't let yourself get stressed out over it...it's suppose to be casual.
So sorry about your sweeties aging problems. It's so hard when they can't tell us where it hurts or understand we'd fix it if we could
Seems like a lot to deal with..hang in there!! Big hugs, Finn
 
These colors are beautiful! Like the different shades of the mountains. Thanks for visiting my little corner of cyberspace!

I don't know who Sophie is, but hopefully a pet. I wish her get well wished and to you too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?