Thursday, October 12, 2006

 



Okay.. it has been 8 days since I last wrote anything..My computer is burping .. so if anything gets posted it will be a miracle. three pics of fannel quilt s finish.. Then I washed them and they are now green.. Bite by the oh I will not prewash this fannel for the binding.. Oops.. the first time I've gotten burned this badly. But it did turn out to be a nice minty green.
Enjoyed my 4 and half days with Sandy and kids. Came home completely wiped out with the fibromyalgia rearing it ugly head.. Have layed around and moaned and gripped at my husband .. So Now that computer is saying it is doing strange things I'll post this before it gone in outer space

Comments:
Hi Sharon, I think the baby quilts in flannel look wonderful!!! You did a great job, and 3 completely different patterns...that great! And more fun. But also more work!!
I'm not quite sure what you mean by them being "green", hopefully that isn't a bad thing...*VBS*
I work with flannel on both sides quite often, but don't bind in flannel. I think it frays too badly, so I usually pick a color that looks good against the border or blocks and just bind as if it were a regular quilt. Seems to work fine and is easier to work with.

Hope you got rested up from the mini trip..I know it's hard when you are dealing with the "extra" stuff medically. I had a very dear friend with ALS(Lou Gerick's disease) and I know first hand how hard the "dealing with" part can be. Take care of you...*VBS* Hugs, Finn
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?