Friday, September 15, 2006

 
Yucky morning. Woke up this morning with a bloody nose.. most likely allergies.. bug in my nose.. Yuck.. I just don't know.. Crazy things in my life.. I'm just not feeling very great.. But, dogs and I went for a walk.. Chloe was reluctant to go for a walk or get out of bed.. I put her down on the floor and she jumped back up and curled in a ball. She did come down for breakfast..
I will finish Kaya's quilt today.. and work on a baby quilt I cut out yesterday.. I have pics of my lates buy of fat quarters.. But, too lazy to upload to my other computer and copy to this one.. Will do that later.. God Bless you all and have a good day..

Comments:
Hi Sharon, sounds like you are still feeling pretty punky and under the weather.
Never fun to deal with a bloody nose, especially if it "hits" in the night.
Sounds like you've had a lot of tests to see whats the matter without much results?
I do hope it's not environmental. The lure of Florida is strong but I know I'd never make in the humidity that leads to mold.
I was at Orlando last Sept. and was shocked at how warm the days still were. I would guess that just gets warmer as you go south in FL.
I do hope you feel better soon. Hugs, Finn
 
Sharon, I sure hope you are feeling better today. Sounds like your body is about as crazy as mine. We've got a lot in common!
God bless you, Pat
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?