Tuesday, September 12, 2006

 





So if I did the pics right.. There should be picture of the three dogs on walk yesterday.. Then my 9/11/06 pic of my flag flying.. My picture of more ginger blooming. It is amazing.. Earlier this year I felt it would die.. Then there are a couple of pics of this turtle that keeps wandering into our yard off and on.. So we help him over the fence guessing which direction he is headed.. the lake or the swamp. The dogs went crazy barking at him.. But he is an old guy and just ignores them.
I've got one of my quilting groups tonight. It's the wedding ring group.. I'm going propose that we call it such.
It is still soggy here and the mosquitoes are growing. Add to mix love bugs and there are hundreds of thousands of those little sticky feeted frog babies. They are only about 3/8ths of an inch.. The egrets are having a feast , but they will not let me get a pic of them.. They are very shy. The Goose down the street from my house has laid an egg on the side of the road. The dogs gave it a good sniff and walked away.. That could have been a messy sight..
Well, I have to get working on my quilting today.. Have a good day.. And special thanks to Pat for posting some pics from Michelle's shower.

Comments:
You are welcome for the pics. Like I said, I'm getting used to a new camera and the setting was wrong, so some of the shots were blurry. But, I'm learning. Again, I say your quilt was beautiful. Thank you for blessing Vance and Michelle.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?