Tuesday, September 19, 2006

 
Shuttle Delay...coming home.
All we can do here is pray for the shuttle's safe return.. Having lived in the shadow of the shuttle launches since the first one.. It is so hard to sit here earth bound marveling at the technology that gives them flight to reaches I will never know. But, then I won't even fly in an airplane anymore.. My son works at the space center and got us a signed copy of the offical photo of the astronaunts.. So I will pray and the engineering minds will try to fix this latest problem..

Finish Kawnza.. Will mail it out to my sister tomorrow.. She will scream when she touches it.. I just know the.. I can hear her voice right now... "OH, Sharon...."
It really just a little thing..Enjoy sister..

It was a three ring circus today taking three dogs to the vet.. Sophie for her annual exam and shots. Chloe and French Fry for nail clippings.. What a riot of dogs doing circles and jumping.. What happened to my well manored dogs.. the dog whisper failed in me.. They get so excited to go for a ride in the car.. Of course, they didn't want to get out of the car when we got home.. Too funny..Chloe's up to 8 lbs and going on a serious diet.. RD for sure.. (Reduce Calorie science diet with French Fry who has lost 2 lbs.. having eaten a 20 lb bag.. )

I drove the truck to take some aluminum to be recycle for Geoff.. As I'm coming home the clutch went out... Couldn't get first to work, second barely.. third ..going about 30 mph.. not good. I limped it home doing all kinds of praying.. I just hope it isn't one of those things that only happens when I drive his crazy old truck.. I used to be pretty good with standard transmission.. This was a mess..

They say there is a cool front on its way here.. Oh, won't that be grand.. God Bless and good night..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?