Monday, September 18, 2006

 

Random pic..
I went out yesterday afternoon with Keo and Charlene to JoAnn's. You know never enought fabric.. There is a starbucks right near by.. I got my favorite mocha frabbachino.. (most likely misspellec, but you get the idea).. It was like drinking cold honey.. Oh, so good.. This about 2:30 pm.. 1 a.m. today.. I was still counting quilts. Make quilt this dots.. make a quilt with strips.. make a quilt with stars. You can imagine this.. Dogs got me up at 6:30 this morning.. and we went walking by 7:15 after they had their breakfasts.. So today.. may be a slow one..

I'm going to try some of those funky letters I've seen on some of the blogs I've visited.. Another quilt sheep last night.. Plus, I prayered for everyone. It was a very busy night.. Hey, I hope you all are laughing..

Comments:
I love the picture of your quilt. Looks hard.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?