Saturday, September 09, 2006

 
NO pictures today.. Thank you Finn for the encouragement.. and a oops to Bonnie for getting her name wrong.. with guiltville.com... Which I love for inspiration.. Don't quite understand all this copyright stuff.. Most of these foundation block patterns are from women long gone who have left us this rich heritage of quilting in our blood. Very few of us quilters actually make a duplicate copy of someone elses quilt. We us our stitches and color choices.. So they should be our quilts to do with as we wish.. Yes, we share ideas and directions and measurements.. But, only a few of us could copy a quilt and measure it out and have the exact thing that someone else did.. Quilt is getting to be too much about the money game..
Finn .. you got me on my box.. too...

Hey, I'm sitting here waiting for the shuttle to launch.. Beautiful day and I'm praying for a safe lift off.. We won't here much of the rumble because the shuttle will be moving north from us. But, it always is a joyous sight.

And Pat... galavanting photographer.... I hope you are okay and it's your computer that has crashed.. Have a great time at that baby shower today.. I want a photo posted of it...

Peace and God bless you all..happy quilting what ever you have in your head today.. Hurrah the shuttle is off and racing toward the space station.. Hopefully a great mission for all..

Comments:
Hey Sharon, Nope my computer is fine. It's me who has crashed. Just have been too tired to blog, or could it be that I ran out of words to say? :)
The shower was great and your quilt was beautiful! Will try my best to upload some pics so everybody can see how talented you are. Sandra looked just beautiful. We had a good time.
I didn't even know about the earthquate until somebody at work asked me about it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?