Saturday, September 16, 2006

 



If I did this correctly there are three pics.. One of my Booker cat. One of the Fat quarters for fall challenge.. One of my latest Streak of Sunshine curtesy of Bonnie's web site..
I am disappointe to say I let my husband talk me out of having key lime pie for breakfast.. Instead I made health pancakes with Bob's 10 grain mix.. and went for a walk with Just Chloe.. Geoff took the other two and they just followed me and picked up the collection of garbage that people deposit each week.. Beer cans, soda cans, food containers now pride in their neighborhood.. Finn.. I feel a soap box coming on here.
Today will be limited to football games and quilting.. Told hubby to leave me alone.. I am watching games all day long.. That I only do this in the fall and he can just live with it.. There aren't many things I can do anymore with fibromyalgia, but watching football is still on my favorite list.
Have a good Saturday..

Comments:
I really like the material in the top photo. Looks like you have a beautiful quilt in the making!

Booker is a very elegant cat.
 
Hi Sharon, hope you are feeling better these days...*VBS* Watching football sounds like a good fall thing to do to me..*VBS* I watched the Packers get their behinds booted on either Sat. or Sunday, can't remember which...LOL

The 3 pics came up just fine. Great shot of Booker(elegant name..*S*) and the fabric and trip around the world look great!
Some days you just can't win, ya know??? *VBS* You are welcome to take the soapbox anytime you need it..Hugs, FInn *VBS*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?