Thursday, August 10, 2006

 


Well, what a week
We went to Tally and looked at 11 houses. No luck. The truth be known; we do not know what we really want. I want it all. Geoff wants food water shelter from the storm.. A tent would work as long as it is in the middle of a wooded field by a stream with not sight of civilization around. Me I want the mall, the grandkids, the shopping, the quilting studio, and garden, a place for my dogs and cats, a big kitchen and a corner to sleep in once in awhile.

I have finished the fall challenge quilt for quazy Quilters.. Have no idea for the center block for our fall challenge of a round robin. Haven't been working on my kawza quilt for my sister. But, I like pressure.. 20th of December seems like a good date to finish it and get it over nighted to her. Hee.. Hee..

It has taken at least three days to recover from my trip to Tally. 5 1/2 hours in the car with two dogs is a bit much.. in to do it twice in three days. and spend a good part of Saturday driving around looking at houses.. Yuck.. Thanks I like my house more and more as I look at these properties..

I found my little book of quoto's from Norman Vincent Peale.. Power of Positive thinking.. So I've started re reading it.. Much inspiritation.. also very copyrighted ... So you'd have to check him out.. for yourself.. I forget to be peaceful sometime. Need to remember the power of our spirituality. of our God.. to control our lives.. I've got to let go of this house thing. If it is meant to be it will happen and if not it won't.. Just remember to deep breath and enjoy the gift of today..
So from the land of crazy quilts and crazy pets.. goodnight, may you have sweet dreams and a wonderful tomorrow will many new possiblities.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?