Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 




Short post tonight.. It's raining but little rain. We had a neighbor's pine tree fall down this morning.. with only mist falling. It had come partially down 2 years ago in Jeanne.. Now it's all the way.. But it feel with a pop that scared the dogs and cats. Of course, Geoff just sat in the Lazy boy.. I looked and finally declared it the tree..

I've work on quilt for Michelle and Vance's baby boy. It is so hard. I want to make them something special. Michelle and Vance are such good friends to my daughter and her husband. Michelle is like Adah's Fairy Aunt.. always there for Adah too and I'm sure Ranen, too..

Sophie is doing better after her visit to the vet. Plugged glands.. Less said about that the better. But, she is eating and chasing her tail again.. I always worry since she had that colon cancer surgery.

Off to walk the dogs in a sucker hole .. May post more later..

Comments:
Hey Sharon,
I like your pictures. Last time I tried to post pictures, they just wouldn't load. How did your spider bite get? Hope it is totally healed. I think about it often and say a little prayer for you.
God bless you.....Pat
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?