Sunday, August 20, 2006

 

If I did this correctly.. There is another shot of the wedding ring quilt.

Crazy kind of Saturday. I have been cleaning closets and bagging stuff for the garbage or Goodwill. 4 bags Goodwill.. 1 bag garbage..I've accumulated way too much stuff. I have saved stuff from all my relatives a momentos. One of the re organize shows had a host who said.. Does this stuff love you back. It doesn't so it's gone..Except for the stuff I really enjoy looking at and cleaning.. The cleaning is the big thing. Needs to be easier to dust around this dust old log cabin.. I dont have time for all this cleaning stuff..

No rain.. No rain.. And I love rain, thunder and lightning. At my parents house as a kid sitting next to our old telephone Pop crack and the phone was on firer. I remember my dad throwing the phone out the window.. This didn't happen once but twice. The clock in the kitchen was also hit twice. This old house said on the top of the hill. It sure needed a lightning rod. (You know the one where there are four or five of you on the same line. It rang. everyone knew who's call it was by the ring. ) I sure will continue to pray for rain..

I need change.. I need a challenge.. other than my quilting.. It takes my mind off of the pain of fibromyalgia. I keep walking the dogs.. feeding the dogs..feeding the cats..cleaning their kitty litter box.. cooking...some cleaning and quilting. What a boring existance.

Comments:
Hi Sharon, the wedding ring quilt looks wonderful...*VBS* And a high five for hanging in there with the cleaning and re-organizing.

Sometimes for me, the needing more in my life than just the routine hits when the seasons change. Not sure you get many seasonal changes in Florida, but would guess you'd be affected by it anyway.
The earth repositions itself, and we need to also. Wish I had suggestions, but I don't. So I'll just leave a "great job" and a hug, Finn
 
Hey Sharon, Your quilt is fabulous! I'm proud of you for the cleaning and throwing out. It is very hard for me, but I've just thrown out another bag of garbage and a box for Goodwill. Thanks for your encouragement.

I know what you mean about needing a change. I seem to be in a rut, too. That's one reason I decided to try my hand at selling VEMMA. So far, I'm doing pretty good.

Blessings to you and prayers that your fibromylga will get better.
Pat
 
I found your blog!
I was commenting to Vance how amazing it is, this whole blog thing. I don't know if you and Vance's mom have even met, and here you are posting on each others' blogs. I love it!
And of course, I love your quilts.
Keep up the great work!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?