Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 




Hurrah!
I must be getting better at uploading photo's.. It only took 1/2 hour... Not bad.

So what has been happening in the past 6 days. Not much.. I have been machine quilting those 5 baby size quilts.. I am SO slow. Oni has been helping. I'm not getting much help from her on the free motion leaves I attempted on the autumn quilt.. And little donation for neonatal unit is Oni's favorite.. Silly cat.

Cooking remains a challenge. Last night I threw..Together a lentil stew kind of thing. It reminds me of stone soup.. Carrots, onions, celery, garlic, can of tomato soup, little red potatoes cut in quarters, washed of course, cut up leftover grilled chicken. And 1/2 bag of lentils cleaned. Simmered for about 40 minutes or so till everything was tender.. Added salt and enjoyed. Worked out well, because hubby got stuck at work between some 911 call and a thunderstorm that was wild. The thunderstorm rolled in out of no where.. It just built right here and what a fire show.. At one crack of thunder the three dogs where all trying to be onto of me. Too funny. Of course, they refused to go out for evening call because it was still drizzling at 9 pm.. I had to get wet too.. You'd think with all the hair between them they'd be fine..

We are looking for a house nearer to my daughter.. Going to look at one this weekend. That should be interesting...

Comments:
Oh my gosh...you can't move to Tallahassee!!!
 
Hey, if you move to Tallahassee, maybe we can meet when I'm over there visiting Vance and Michelle. I always seem to go visit with Christopher and Sandra, too.

Thank you for your comments on my blog about the pictures. It is very hard for me to assert myself. But, I will get a contract signed before I do another wedding (except for Jamie and Judy's - they are like family and it will be my gift to them). I'd rather just not do another wedding. They really are a lot of trouble.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?