Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 
Hey I've been busy!

Accomplishing not much of anything other than reading some others blogs. Really more information about the world than I can comment on. Wow to smart people!

Okay so I walk the dogs two times a day. I've made supper every night. I've cleaned up after myself. I've done wash. I've finshed the binding on a queen size quilt and started the binding on a twin. I've vacuumed.. I've watered my flowers.. Trying deperately to say them while it refuses to rain here. 10 inches behind normal. I'm watching my trees wilt and blow in hot gusts of breeze off an ocean that should be bring persipation. I like the color blue ... but some gray..grey would sure be nice and do not forget the lightning and thunder which is humbling. Winds of change will come and so will the rain impatiently waiting...

Tonight we finish the wedding ring quilt.. Three months of group work for a wedding ring is pretty good... Now do I start one by myself.. still thinking this one out. I really want to do a landscape first. maybe some more little baby quilts for neonatal unit.. Off to my do nothing life. of ordinary things.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?