Thursday, July 20, 2006

 



With any luck!
With any luck there should be a picture of a tiny cat quilt.. A picture of the wedding ring quilt we worked on last night .. it is amazing to see it taking shape with the hands of 5 women. And a picture of the tulip quilt I made from the April/ May Fons and Porter. That magazine is so inspiring for me. Along with all the other quilt bloggers that I read.
I'm doing fine home alone with three dogs and two cats.. but, I'm a pro.. my husband has worked out of town since we first met in the Air Force over 32 years ago..
Where has the time gone. Yes, it has gone to raising three children.. jobs , hobbies, trips, family. One day at a time..
Hopefully this will post alright.. Have a happy quilting day..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?