Monday, July 24, 2006

 
No new pictures today.. Yesterday was quilt club.. Quazy Quilters.. But, for me it was a sore fibromalgia day.. So I didn't take anything to work on. Phyllis and Brook worked on bindings.. My fingers were itching..

Today I've managed to take three dogs to the vets to have their nails done. It is about 10 miles away.. The dogs travel so well. Until they figured out it was for nail trims. They hate this.. All I have to do at home is pick up the clipper and they are hidding.. You would think they had be through a terrible ordeal.. All 3 are sleeping in corners.. Chloe's were drummeled to about 3/8 of an inch.. They gotten to almost 1 1/4 inches long.. tooo long.. Putting French Fry on diet.. He is up to 25 lbs and way too fat.. and lazy lately. He steals food from everyone bowls if I turn around for one minute..

I'm off to keep sewing batting together and getting those little fannel quilts set to quilt and get on their way.. My challenge quilt needs quilting too..

The group is going to do a round robin for the fall and winter.. Carol already has her center piece done to exchange in October.. Talk about compulsive...

Comments:
I know they are doing the baby's room in a pattern called "Alphabet Soup". The room is beige with a red accent wall. The colors in the valance are red, gold, green. That's all I can remember. The pattern has alphabets, stripes and I believe some animals. I only saw it once, so I can't remember very much. The website that you can view the "Alphabet Soup Collection on is www.babyage.com.
I read your blog and you said you were having trouble with fibromyalgia. Check out the testimonies for VEMMA at http://www.vmatestimonials.com/ and http://www.mangosteenforhealth.us/
They both have testimonials of people with fibromyalgia who have been helped by taking VEMMA.
Happy quilting!!! Pat
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?