Sunday, July 09, 2006

 
It has been soccer crazy for my husband this past month or so.. finally will be over today. We've watched as many as 9 cames in one weekend.. Way too much soccer for me.

I've been trying to get my photo in my profile.. But need to upload it first. Not having much luck doing that. Photo's on my old computer and need to copy it to my picutre file, but it's not working. Don't know that I have time for all this..

I finished the cheater quilt of roads for Ranen. At least it is another little project out of the way. Today I hope to get the binding on Mandeville and have a post of it not quite finished to add to this site.. whenever.

I've got Nickie (friend's dog ) staying with us for 8 days. It has been a quiet night. We have been walking Nickie and French Fry together and Sophie and Chloe. The fast guys go together and the slower girls meander along. Well, I'm off to see what's going on. It is way too quiet downstairs..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?